Jl. H. Agus Salim No. 61, Menteng, South Jakarta
T : (62-21) 31935937, 31935136
F : (62-21) 325996
Web Appoinment: Schedule an Appointment
Terms and Conditions
- Passport validity of minimum 6 months from estimated arrival date.
- Newest Photo with 3,5 x 4,5 size = 2 sheets, with white background, using photo paper with good quality and clear proportional face when zoomed 70%
- Sponsor letter from the company where you work in English consisting of the applicant’s name, passport number, job position and salary, as well as mentioning the purpose of the trip to Spain. If there is more person/family joining the trip then put name and status on the letter.
- Copy of SIUP (Owner) and in English and NPWP must be added if the applicant is General Manager, Director, President Director or Commissioner
- If the applicant are business owner and not having official letterhead then applicant can type the letter in English with applicant company’s stamp and attach copy of NPWP and SIUP(Owner) in English
- If the applicant is getting sponsor from his/her child, please attach copy of child birth certificate to prove the relationship with the child. → In English
- If the applicant is getting sponsor from in law, please attach copy of child married certificate and birth certificate to prove the relationship → In English.
- If the applicant is retired, the letter can be written on paper In English and signed
- Financial proof for the last 3 months in the form of :
- The latest Bank Reference Letter stating the account balance (with bank stamp and signature of the responsible official).
- Current account for the last 3 months (with a bank stamp on each page) with a minimum balance of IDR 50 million/person.
- Salary Slip for the last 3 months.
- Copy of Last 3 Months of applicant’s bank statements ( with clear name and account number, until last transactions) minimum IDR. 50 Millions/ person3
- Copy of Resident Identity Card ( KTP ) and Family Card ( KK )
- If the passport name is different from applicant data, please attach copy of Certificate of Change of Name (Surat Ganti Nama) In → English
- Copy of Marriage Certification ( Akte Nikah )
- If applicant’s child is joining the trip and still actively school, then attach :
- Copy of Student Card (Kartu Pelajar), School Confirmation Letter (Surat Keterangan Sekolah Asli) in English
- Copy of Birth Certificate (Akte Kelahiran) In
- Copy of Birth Certificate ( Akte Kelahiran )
- Print out of reservation tickets
- Domestic Transportation ( Train, Bus, Airplane )
- Hotel Confirmation in Europe ( with official hotel letterhead / GTA Booking )
- The Original Travel Insurance which valid on Europe and money guarantee (uang pertanggungan) USD 50.000 or EURO 30.000 ( ≤ 15 Days Cover 30 Day) ( ≥ 15 Days Cover 45 Day)
- Form is filled and signed by applicant. For the child who doesn’t have an Resident Identity Card (KTP), the form signed by both of his/her parents
- For applicants who are less than 18 years old, a notarized power of attorney from both parents is required, if traveling alone or one of the fathers/mothers who are not accompanying them, also collect a photocopy of the birth certificate of the applicant who is underage as well as a photocopy of the identity card, KTP and parents’ passports.
- The duration of the visa process is calculated after all the document requirements are fully received.
- For business visa, applicant must include invitation with official letterhead company in Spain
- No refund if there is cancellation from applicant or rejected by Embassy.
- The succeed of visa granted is full authority of the Embassy.
- Visa prices and conditions can change anytime without prior notice following Embassy regulations
|Tourist / Business|
(Group Non Ass)
|14 Days||IDR 2,500,000||Spain Visa Form|
- Price can changes anytime without prior notice
- Prices Do Not Include VAT 1,1%
- Price as per 22 January 2022
In connection with the reopening of the Spanish border, it is also possible to apply for all categories of visas. However, there is an additional requirement in the form of a vaccine certificate that must be attached when applying for a visa.
The vaccines received by Spain are:
And the vaccine certificate must include:
- Type of vaccine
- Date of the final dose received
- Issuing country
- Issue organization
- Vaccine certificates can be translated to sworn translators (not at the embassy)
- Vaccine certificates that have been translated and legalized by a notary must be verified at the Spanish embassy by:
- make an appointment in advance for the delivery of the vaccine certificate
- Verification process 5-6 working days
- pay a fee of Rp.625,000/page
- The applicant must have done the full vaccine (2x vaccine)
- The new tourist visa application can be done on July 1, 2021 at BLS
- If you want to apply for a Spain visa again, you can use a vaccine certificate that has been verified previously.
K.I.A Travels is not responsible for any visa refusal or delay in granting the visa where the provisions for such granting are the authority of the related Embassy.