Menara Rajawali Lt. 25 Jl. Mega Kuningan Lot No. 5.1, Jakarta 12950
T : (62-21) 5761478
F : (62-21) 5761535
E : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : http://indonesien.um.dk/
FIRST REQUIREMENTS :
1. Make An Appointment ( Appointment Visa Denmark )
1. Passport validity minimum 6 months from estimated arrival date and old passport
2. Newest Photo with 3,5 x 4,5 size = 2 sheets, with white background, with good quality paper and clear proportional face.
3. Sponsorship letters in English from company where applicant works. If there is more person/family joining the trip then you can add his/her name and status on the letter.
o Copy of SIUP (Owner) in English must be added if the applicant are General Manager, Director, President Director or Commissioner
o If the applicant getting sponsor from his/her child, he can add copy of his child birth certificate. This can proves application relationship with the child. → In English
o If the applicant are owner of the business and not having official letterhead then applicant can write the letter on paper in English with company’s stamp and also add copy of SIUP(Owner) in English
o If the applicant retired, the letter can be written on paper In English and signed.
o If the applicant getting sponsor from in law, he can add copy of his child married certificate and birth certificate to prove his relationship → In English.
4. Copy of Last 3 Months applicant’s bank statements ( with clear name and account number, until last transactions) minimum IDR 50 Millions/ person
5. Copy of Family Card (Kartu Keluarga)
6. If the passport name differrent from applicant data, the applicant can add copy of Certificate of Change of Name (Surat Ganti Nama)
7. Copy of Married Certificate
8. If applicant child joining the trip and still actively school, then you can add:.
o Copy of Student Card (Kartu Pelajar)
o School letter of Confirmation (Surat Keterangan Sekolah) in English.
o Original of School Confirmation Letter (Surat Keterangan Sekolah Asli) in English
9. If applicant child live in Denmark, add copy of passport, visa, birth certificate and invitation letter in English
10. Ticket Reservation Print Out
11. Domestic Flight
13. Hotel Confirmation during trip in Europe
14. Travel Insurance that valid for applicant’s duration of stay in Europe and a insurance money (uang pertanggungan) USD 50.000 or EURO 30.000
15. Filled form and signed by applicant. For the child who doesn’t have an Resident Identity Card, form signed by both of his parents.
1. Visa can be made when all documents are complete
2. For Foreign passport can’t be processed in Indonesia but can be process at issued country,
3. Invitation with official letterhead from company in Denmark needed for Business visa
4. No refund if there is cancellation from applicant or rejected by Embassy.
5. The succeed of visa granted is authority from Embassy.
6. Visa prices and document requirements are subject to change without prior notice according to the embassy
7. All Applicants must come for biometric (all ages) even though they have done fingerprint / VIS. For children under 12 years do not need to come for fingerprints. Children with age of 12 years and over must come for biometrics accompanied by both parents.
||Formulir Visa Online|
|Tourist / Business||7-14 Days||IDR 2,200,000||Visa Form|
• Price can changes anytime without prior notice
• Prices Do Not Include VAT 1,1%
• Price as per 22 January 2022
K.I.A Travels is not responsible for any visa refusal or delay in granting the visa where the provisions for such granting are the authority of the related Embassy.