Jl. TB. Simatupang Kav 13, Jakarta Selatan
P : (62-21)7812523
F : (62-21)7812524
- A passport with a validity period of more than 6 months from the arrival and old passport.
- Newest photo with a white background, size 4×5 = 3 sheets, photos must be printed on photo paper with good quality and clear appearance.
- Sponsorship letter ( in english ) on the company letterhead where the person works. If there is another person or family member who is traveling, then the name and status of the person is listed :
- If the position of General Manager, Director, President Director, or Commissioner must be accompanied by a photocopy of NPWP and SIUP.
- If you have your own business and there is no company letterhead, the letter is typed on plain white paper with company’s stamp and includes a photocopy of NPWP and SIUP.
- If sponsored by children, attach a photocopy of the child’s birth certificate that can prove the relationship.
- If sponsored by the daughter-in-law, please attach a photocopy of the child’s marriage certificate and the child’s birth certificate which can prove the relationship.
- If retirement status, the letter typed on plain white paper and signed by himself.
- If the name in the passport is different please attach a photocopy of the change name letter.
- If you traveling with your wife, attach a photocopy of marriage certificate.
- If you traveling with your child and still in school, please attach :
- Photocopy of student card
- Photocopy of birth certificate
- Print out a ticket reservation.
- The form has been filled in completely and signed by the applicant. For children who don’t have an ID card, the parents have to sign the form.
- The duration of the visa process is calculated after all the document requirements are received fully.
- For Business Visa there must be an invitation from the company in Cambodia.
- Success or not, money will not be returned
- The success of submitting a visa is the full authority of the Embassy.
- Visa prices and document requirements can change without prior notice according to the Embassy.
K.I.A Travels is not responsible for any visa refusal or delay in granting the visa where the provisions for such granting are the authority of the related Embassy.